Our desire is to help all who are in need. We are a
Christian ministry but accept anyone who needs our help.
We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Emergency Shelter for Men, Single Women and
Women with Children
5100 E. Virginia Beach Blvd., Norfolk, VA 23502
• Three meals daily
• Clothing, toiletries
• Shower and laundry services
• Physical and spiritual counseling
• Job and life skills counseling
Case Management – Assess need, develop goals, assist with ID’s, birth certificates, housing and job referrals, connect to community resources.
Day Centers– 9am-5pm – Meals, shower and laundry facilities, case management consultation.
Centers shelter guests and general public. Guests may remain in shelters to meet with case managers, seek employment and housing. Area agencies connect guests to services.
Men’s Shelter– Single men 18+
(757) 627-8686, Ext. 200
• Intake: Daily, 365 days a year - 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Must report in person to secure lodging.
• Curfew – 6:45 p.m. Allowances made for those with verifiable employment or special extenuating circumstances.
• Nightly chapel services required.
Women and Children’s Shelter– Single women 18+ and
women with children
• Bed space limited. Call first for availability and phone interview.
• Single women – 627-8686, Ext. 331.
• Women with children – 627-8686, Ext. 335 (boys must be 10 and under).
• Single Women – initial 30 day stay.
• Bible Studies — attendance required.
• Married couples with or without children must stay in separate shelters.